Cape Town – If for some unexplained reason you have not gotten your hands on the super-quick-selling Oppikoppi 22: The Unsea tickets – we’ve got good news for you.
Channel24 is giving away one awesome Oppikoppi experience for you and a friend to one of the hottest events on the music calendar.
The experience will include:
- One double ticket to Oppikoppi. - Accommodation at the Klein Windhoek tented hotel including breakfast. - A backstage tour. - Inclusion in the Mmantserre Show on Friday 5 August. (Where we take one of our bands to the local township school sponsoring their music room.) - VIP access to the Windhoek viewing deck bar and the Jose Cuervo viewing deck bar for the weekend. - 1 case of Windhoek Draught, 1 bottle Jose Cuervo tequila, bottled water (12x500ml), 6 tubs of Pringles chips, Red Bull (12x355ml). - 2 weekend long top bar passes. - Membership to the Northamse Uitgwasde Seunskoor vir mans en vrouens - this means you will be performing a tune with the Horizons Project Choir during the sets of Bittereinder and Academie. This is not compulsory, only if it’s your cup of tea.
So, before you get all excited for all the dust, beer and tunes that Oppikoppi has to offer, we’re going to make you work for it!
How do I enter?
1) Take a snap of the survival kit that you will be packing for Oppikoppi. (Impress us. Be creative.)
2) Put the pic on Instagram. (Select a nice filter. Make it look rock n’ roll now.)
3) Follow @Channel24_sa and @oppikoppi and mention us in your post.
4) Add this hashtag: #C24Oppikoppi.
5) Cross your fingers and hope for the best.
This competition is open to all South African residents or South African Citizens over the age of eighteen (18) years. The competition closes on 2 August 2016 at 09:00. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified via e-mail. The Promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions as well as terminate the Competition at any time. In the event of such termination, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Channel24, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
The top 10 entries will be published on Channel24.co.za.
This prize doesn't include travel.
Closing date: 2 August 2016 at 09:00.
Winners will be notified via e-mail on 2 August 2016 before 17:00.
*Oppikoppi takes place from 5-7 August on the OppiKoppi Farm, Northam, Limpopo.
Channel24, South Africa's largest entertainment news website, is giving away 7 double weekend tickets to Superbalist is Rocking the Daisies 2016.
Read More »
Five lucky Channel24 Movies users will each walk away with a hamper in our latest movie competition. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
HousesR 3 800 000
HousesR 1 450 000
Apartments / FlatsR 8 900 000