Los Angeles – Jaden and Willow Smith, the gifted offspring of Will and Jada Smith, recently sat down for a dual interview with T Magazine.These two kids sure are bright and we get that they’re not your average teenagers, but they did come up with some really bizarre answers.They are either way too intelligent for us to understand or they are just taking us for a ride.(Getty Images)Here are 7 of the weirdest quotes from the interview:1) WILLOW (when asked about how she has improved in her music career): Caring less what everybody else thinks, but also caring less and less about what your own mind thinks, because what your own mind thinks, sometimes, is the thing that makes you sad.2) JADEN: Honestly, we’re just trying to make music that we think is cool. We don’t think a lot of the music out there is that cool. So we make our own music. We don’t have any song that we like to listen to on the P.C.H. by any other artist, you know?
3) WILLOW: That’s what I do with novels. There are no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing.
4) JADEN: When one thought goes into your mind, it’s not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain. When you’re thinking about something happy, you’re thinking about something sad. When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple.
5) WILLOW: I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that’s how I know it doesn’t exist.
6) JADEN: You never learn anything in school. Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out.
7) JADEN: I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.Read the full interview here.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Lindsay Lohan reportedly owes almost £78 000 in rent on a property in London. Read More »
Kanye West's sweet birthday message to Kim Kardashian West will have you shed a tear. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 1 200 000
HousesR 1 750 000
HousesR 2 495 000