Channel24 interviews SA director, Oliver Schmitz, about his new film, Shepherds and Butchers

Dr Luke has refuted allegations that he abused Kesha by "pressuring" her into starving herself

Carbon monoxide killed TV star

2013-04-02 21:39
Shain Gandee Buckwild MTV
Charleston - Authorities in West Virginia say a star of the MTV reality show Buckwild and two passengers all died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Twenty-one-year-old Shain Gandee, his uncle and another passenger were found dead on Monday. Gandee's 1984 Ford Bronco was stuck in a mud hole, its tail pipe submerged. It's possible the gas could have filled the cabin because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

Sheriffs say autopsies completed on Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental.

The victims' bodies have been released to funeral homes, but no arrangements have yet been announced.

Shooting for the second season of the show, set around Sissonville and Charleston, has been suspended.

Read more on:    us  |  tv  |  celebrity deaths
NEXT ON CHANNEL24X publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
1 comment
Comments have been closed for this article.

Recent Gossip

We unpack the rumours of why Mariah called it quits with her beau. Read More »

Rob Kardashian is reportedly under criminal investigation for threatening a man pictured kissing Blac Chyna. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.