Sharon Osbourne launches scathing Twitter attack on U2 about their 'mediocre' music and giving it away for free

Matthew McConaughey too expensive after Oscar win for sexy stripper sequel Magic Mike XXL

Eva Longoria's Vegas club shut down

2011-07-14 13:50
 
Los Angeles - Eva Longoria's Las Vegas nightclub has been temporarily shutdown.

The star's Eve club was closed on Monday to save money but her Beso restaurant remains open.

Bankruptcy attorney Lenard Schwartzer said the nightclub is still profitable and could eventually be renovated and reopened.

Eva owns a 32% stake in the club and restaurant.

In January, Beso restaurant filed for bankruptcy after records filed at the US Bankruptcy Court in Las Vegas showed it was losing up to $76 000 a month and owed $1.8m to landlords Crystals.

The bankruptcy filing was designed to protect $2.5m in assets and help the company Beso LLC restructure $5.7m in debt and other liabilities.

More trouble

It wasn't the first time Eva has had trouble with the restaurant.

In June last year, the 36-year-old actress was sued for breach of contract by the former managers Ronan and Mali Nachum alleging they had been forced out of their jobs by "scare tactics".

As well as accusing them of stealing cash, the pair were also said to have assaulted a server and punched a female patron in a document sent out by Eva and other part-owners including Jonas Lowrance.

However Eva countersued to "protect the integrity of the restaurant".


- BangShowBiz

Read more on:    eva longoria  |  celebrities  |  lawsuits  |  tv

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining
 

Recent Gossip

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were reportedly asked not to transport their children to and from school on scooters. Read More »

Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa received a hand-written message of condolence from President Barack Obama following her mother's death. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.