Miley Cyrus denies drug overdose

2014-05-08 13:50
 
Los Angeles - According to People magazine party animal and self-proclaimed “Molly” popper Miley Cyrus has hit out against recent speculation that she had to take two weeks off from her Bangerz tour because of a drug overdose.  

The Wrecking Ball singer stated that her unforeseen break was due to an allergic reaction to some “shitty antibiotics” given to her by a doctor for a sinus infection.

The ex-Hannah Montana star, who resumed the European leg of her tour on Tuesday, says that she nursed herself back to health with vitamins and honey.

The peroxided beauty went on to say that she is the picture of health and takes her tour very seriously, not drinking or smoking before a performance.

Read more on:    miley cyrus  |  celebrities

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
3 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.