Cape Town - Sometimes you just can't anymore. And Fox News anchor John Brown's can't-anymore moment was when his fellow anchor launched into the report about how Kylie Jenner had named her new bunny Bruce.
"I don't care about this family. I'm sick of this family. It's a non-story!" he ranted before storming off the set. Kardashian fatigue is sweeping the world.
Even gossip king Perez Hilton – who has dwelt long and hard on the famous family’s bottoms, boobs, lips and loves – has had enough, urging "my fellow media" to take a break "at least for a week".
Could the Kardashian clan finally be falling off the pedestal they've perched on for such a bafflingly long time? Don’t hold your breath.
The brains behind the bunch, Kris Jenner, hammered out a multi-million dollar deal with E! and there are still two more seasons of Keeping up With the Kardashians to command our screens.
A photo posted by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on Aug 7, 2015 at 9:17pm PDT
You don't have to watch, of course, but chances are millions of people will. They just can’t help it. Which means Kardashian haters had better brace themselves for plenty more non-news.
Along with bunnies named Bruce, there will be utterances similar to these gems from First Sister Kim filling space:
- The time she spoke about her booty: "I don’t understand why everyone is always going on about my butt. I’m Armenian. It’s normal."
- And when she neutered her dog, Rocky: "I don’t like big balls on a dog."
- When she weighed in on the Obama campaign: "He just seemed very firm about the change, and that’s like, his motto."
- The time she addressed a really serious concern: "I hate it when women wear the wrong foundation colour. It might be worst thing when they wear their make-up too light."
- And when she and Khloe got their lady gardens trimmed together: "You have a better, like, looking vagina than I thought."
Dark times lie ahead, John Brown...
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Shailene Woodley has written an essay detailing her arrest for trespassing and what people can do to help protest the Dakota Access Pipeline. Read More »
Benedict Cumberbatch's wife Sophie Hunter, who already has 16-month-old son Christopher together, is pregnant with their second child. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 7 200 000
HousesR 2 495 000
HousesR 3 220 000