2) Bradley Cooper
He just made his way to perfect man status as far as we are concerned. Cooper gave up the bottle in his late 20s. Well done Brad! Who doesn’t want a man who can have fun without being totally wasted?
3) Jennifer HudsonTo keep a voice like hers in perfect pitch one has to take drastic measures and remaining sober is as drastic as can be for a celeb.
4) David BeckhamBecks is a very responsible man, we all know that. The father of 4 has not touched a drink in years! And we have to say, if sobriety makes you look like that, we might give it a try. Not bad for a retired soccer player.
5) Tyra BanksMiss ’Tyty’ ain’t got time for Sex on the Beeach! The former supermodel is too busy perfecting her smize. Miss Banks has not touched alcohol for more than 12 years!
6) Jada Pinkett-SmithThis little lady may be getting a lot of criticism over her parenting skills after her daughter’s "arty" photo, but unlike many others Mrs Smith is taking it all in a sober 100% aware state of mind.7) James FrancoHe may be the most erratic person on social media but Franco is clearly fully aware of his actions as he gets into all his escapades without alcohol.
8) Ben AffleckHaving been sober for the past 15 years Jennifer Garner’s husband refuses to let alcohol control his life any longer after it got so out of hand in 2001 he had to seek rehabilitation for Alcohol Abuse.(Getty Images)
So there you have it. It is possible to fit in with the popular crowd without engaging in the same behaviour as them.For more fun stories join Channel24 on Facebook!
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Taylor Swift has reportedly asked her DJ lover Calvin Harris to move into her Los Angeles home. Read More »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley took it off for the cover of Lui magazine and she looks damn fine doing it! Read More »
South AfricaHomeMarkR35 000 - R40 000 Per Month
South AfricaHomeMarkR1 500 - R1 800 Per Month
HousesR 11 000 000
HousesR 1 750 000
HousesR 3 480 000