2) Bradley Cooper
He just made his way to perfect man status as far as we are concerned. Cooper gave up the bottle in his late 20s. Well done Brad! Who doesn’t want a man who can have fun without being totally wasted?
3) Jennifer HudsonTo keep a voice like hers in perfect pitch one has to take drastic measures and remaining sober is as drastic as can be for a celeb.
4) David BeckhamBecks is a very responsible man, we all know that. The father of 4 has not touched a drink in years! And we have to say, if sobriety makes you look like that, we might give it a try. Not bad for a retired soccer player.
5) Tyra BanksMiss ’Tyty’ ain’t got time for Sex on the Beeach! The former supermodel is too busy perfecting her smize. Miss Banks has not touched alcohol for more than 12 years!
6) Jada Pinkett-SmithThis little lady may be getting a lot of criticism over her parenting skills after her daughter’s "arty" photo, but unlike many others Mrs Smith is taking it all in a sober 100% aware state of mind.7) James FrancoHe may be the most erratic person on social media but Franco is clearly fully aware of his actions as he gets into all his escapades without alcohol.
8) Ben AffleckHaving been sober for the past 15 years Jennifer Garner’s husband refuses to let alcohol control his life any longer after it got so out of hand in 2001 he had to seek rehabilitation for Alcohol Abuse.(Getty Images)
So there you have it. It is possible to fit in with the popular crowd without engaging in the same behaviour as them.For more fun stories join Channel24 on Facebook!
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Scarlett Johansson loved John Travolta's loving greeting and has insisted there is ''nothing creepy'' about him. Read More »
Kanye West broke down in tears during a radio interview broadcast in which he spoke about his late friend and fashion teacher, Louise Wilson. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
HousesR 1 220 000
HousesR 1 630 000
HousesR 3 100 000