Los Angeles - Amber Heard is seeking a restraining order against Johnny Depp.
On Friday, just days after the 30-year-old actress filed for divorce from Johnny, 52, she arrived at a court in Los Angeles and claimed she had been the victim of physical assault by her husband, TMZ reports.
Amber reportedly told the judge that she filed for divorce on Monday because Johnny hit her with an iPhone two days before, leaving her with a bruised eye, which she showed a picture of in court.
She is said to have claimed that Johnny offered her money to keep quiet about the injury and also included pictures taken at other times she alleges he assaulted her.
#BREAKING Amber Heard -- Claims Domestic Violence ... Seeks Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp https://t.co/43QxtTiT0o— TMZ (@TMZ) May 27, 2016
#BREAKING Amber Heard -- Claims Domestic Violence ... Seeks Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp https://t.co/43QxtTiT0o
Although Johnny is currently away from Los Angeles on promotional duties for his new movie, Amber filed for a temporary restraining order claiming there is "an immediate threat of harm."
Amber's allegations came after Johnny broke his silence on the marriage split, revealing he hoped their union would be terminated "quickly" after Amber filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences, just three days after the death of his mother Betty Sue Palmer.
His representative said in a statement: "Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life.
"Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly."
Tom Hanks is the latest celebrity to gatecrash a wedding. Read More »
Rob Kardashian has tweeted Kylie Jenner's phone number after she failed to invite Blac Chyna to her own baby shower. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
HousesR 1 599 000
HousesR 2 300 000
HousesR 3 400 000