Los Angeles - Ariana Grande "almost died" when a prop malfunctioned during her tour.
The Dangerous Woman hitmaker was waiting to be propelled on stage when the contraption snapped and nearly crushed her during her Honeymoon tour last year.
She explained: "Opening night of my Honeymoon tour I almost died. For real, I'm not exaggerating. I usually exaggerate, but I'm not.
"You know how they have those toaster things where people come up from the stage and you pop up? Something happened with mine and I was singing the beginning of Love Me Harder and I was going up on the thing, and long story short, the thing I was standing on had this wooden plank and it snapped!"
????????2015???????? thank you for letting me sing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????A video posted by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on Dec 31, 2015 at 12:02pm PST
????????2015???????? thank you for letting me sing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????????
A video posted by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on Dec 31, 2015 at 12:02pm PST
The 22-year-old singer bravely channelled her inner "Superman" and managed to get out of the sticky situation.
Speaking on Alan Carr: Chatty Man, she added: "The thing was still going up so I was being pushed against the stage, and it was some Indiana Jones shit, and it was really scary.
"I had to Superman myself out of the thing, and my guitar guy helped me get out, and then I went on stage a different way. It was really scary."
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have welcomed their second child. Read More »
Angelina Jolie has been granted full custody of the six children she shares with Brad Pitt in a temporary custody deal. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
HousesR 3 800 000
Apartments / FlatsR 29 500 000
HousesR 2 300 000