Los Angeles - Ashley Greene has settled a two-year legal dispute over a fire at her apartment.
The Twilight Saga actress - whose home in West Hollywood's Granville Towers went up in flames due to an unattended candle in March 2013 - has reportedly agreed an undisclosed settlement with the building's doorman, Adrian Mayorga, TMZ reports.
The member of staff had claimed he was hurt while running through the smoke-filled hallways, yelling for residents to flee the burning building.
The Pan Am actress was left "inconsolable" after the fire as it killed one of her beloved dogs, fox terrier Marlo.
It was claimed after the blaze that residents had previously complained to the building manager about their famous tenant.
Ashley's neighbours were reportedly unsurprised by the fire and claimed she caused commotion by inviting friends and fellow actors over to her condo at all hours of the day, including during the middle of the night, resulting in the people living below her having trouble sleeping.
Four other residents in the block previously sued over the fire, claiming repairing the damage had wrecked their homes and turned the historic building into a "disruptive construction zone".
Kanye West's sweet birthday message to Kim Kardashian West will have you shed a tear. Read More »
Brad Pitt has missed the deadline to respond to Angelina Jolie's divorce petition, seeking to avoid sparking an acrimonious legal battle. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 1 985 000
HousesR 3 300 000
HousesR 3 220 000