TV personality Amor Vittone has been hospitalised after breaking her ankle in a freak accident

FIRST LOOK: Neels van Jaarsveld is the baddie in this new action-packed local flick coming out soon

WATCH: Paul McCartney denied entry to Tyga's Grammys after-party

2016-02-17 12:40
 

Los Angeles - Sir Paul McCartney was turned away from Tyga's Grammys after-party twice.

The Beatles legend was with his wife Nancy Shevell, Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins and Beck when they attempted to get into the bash at Argyle in Hollywood after Monday night's ceremony.

Fortunately, Paul saw the funny side of the incident and could be heard joking on a TMZ video that the trio need "another hit" as their tunes clearly weren't famous enough to grant them entry.

The shocked 73-year-old star - who has won more than 20 Grammys - said: "How VIP do we gotta get? We need another hit, guys. We need another hit."

Singer/songwriter Beck, 45 - whose album Morning Phase won three Grammy Awards last year - joked: "Next year!"

Watch the video here:

When asked about the oversight later on in the night, Tyga, 26, admitted Paul was a "legend" but didn't comment about the musician being blocked from attending the party.

Bow Wow was slightly more concerned, and couldn't believe the Beatles star had been denied entry.

The 28-year-old rapper said: "Wait. The Paul McCartney came to Argyle ... and they wouldn't let him in? You've got to be lying."

Despite Paul, Nancy, Taylor and Beck's disappointment at Argyle they did manage to throw some shapes at the Republic Records after-party at Hyde later in the evening. 

Read more on:    grammys 2016  |  paul mccartney  |  beck  |  tyga  |  celebrities

inside channel 24

NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.