Cape Town – We asked our readers to tell us what they thought about Fifty Shades of Grey.
Some loved it, others hated it and others got some inspiration! *wink wink*
Out of the hundreds of responses we narrowed it down to a Top 10.
10) “The movie was explosive and mind-blowing. The chemistry between the two made me feel stronger towards my husband. I loved every minute of it including the comical remarks - can't wait to be enlightened again!” - Monique Ray
9) “Fifty shades of Grey was a heart-throbbing ,awesome sexy movie. It screams give me more.” - Alex Kuschke
8) “It was blood-rushing and very intriguing. It had a very incredible impact on our bedroom lifestyle.” - Christian Madzivhandila
7) “I stopped breathing the minute I started watching the movie. All for nothing since the movie did not live up to the hype! Should have been more kinkier and sexy.” - Jillian Dampies
6) “I think that the movie was very thought provoking. As it welcomed the unknown mind into a very different yet pleasurable world of intrigue and BDSM. Which has now opened up the door to curiosity.” - Raeesa Rayman
And the winners are ...
5) “I thought the hype over Fifty Shades was well deserved! Although the movie was at times a bit slow, it got me all hot and bothered. So in my opinion, mission accomplished! The cast was also a perfect fit for the movie!” - Marietjie Snyman
4) “The movie was awesome , just felt a bit uncomfortable with her private part hair, couldn't they shave it. I didn't want the movie to end it was amazing. I need to get me the books now. Can't wait for the next two parts to come out.” - Irene Sahabadien
3) “I LOVED this movie! Jamie Dornan's bum - Spank it! Can't wait for Fifty Shades Darker!” - Cathy van Zyl
2) “What a steamy, intense movie! Jamie Dornan is enigmatic and his body seemingly carved from marble, while Dakota Johnson is perfect as a naïve young woman tentatively thrilled to be dominated. I’d give two virtual thumbs up, but mentally I’m already in handcuffs.” - Danielle Labuscagne
1) “I have seen the preview and was definitely awoken from being, so not interested in intercourse with my husband to wanting to just do everything crazy, and not being shy and worried about myself esteem. It most certainly gave me the courage to leave the lights on when we make love and also am able to tell my better half where I want to be touched which is something I have not done within my 15 years of marriage to him. This was a serious go getter for me.” - Colleen Maarlie
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Everything you need to know about the 4 new flicks releasing at the cinema this weekend. Read More »
Add your review
The opening scene of the movie Spectre shows James Bond chasing a bad guy through a Day of the Dead parade in Mexico City. Read More »
Add your review
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 6 900 000
HousesR 2 495 000
HousesR 1 200 000