Angie's stunt double opens lawsuit gate

2013-06-26 20:22
 
angelina jolie
New York - The lawyer for a stuntwoman suing Rupert Murdoch's News Corp over alleged phone hacking says other people have reached out to his team with their own claims.

The attorney, Norman Siegel, told the media on Tuesday in New York that his legal team is researching "a bunch" of allegations from people in the United Kingdom and the United States.

Those claims are in addition to the lawsuit filed earlier this month in Los Angeles by Eunice Huthart, who has worked as a stunt double for Angelina Jolie. The suit claims she was a victim of phone hacking attempts to get information about the actress.

Huthart, of Liverpool, England, is the first person to sue the media company in the US News Corp has declined comment on the lawsuit.

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.