Titanic scene voted most romantic
Los Angeles - Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet's front of ship scene in Titanic has been voted the most romantic movie moment of all time.
Titanic's front of ship scene has been voted the most romantic movie moment of all time.
The Oscar-winning film - which starred Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet - topped a poll by Italian liqueur Disaronno to find the most popular love scene, in which their characters Jack and Rose go to the front of the doomed cruise-liner and pretend to fly.
Rekindle the Romance
The heart-warming moment beat Andrew Lincoln declaring his love for Keira Knightly through signs in Love Actually while Demi Moore and the late Patrick Swayze's sexy clay turning came third.
Patrick - who passed away in September 2009 from pancreatic cancer - made the list again as his famous line, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner", from Dirty Dancing was sixth, just ahead of Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks getting together on top of the Empire State Building in Sleepless in Seattle.
The poll was part of Disaronno's Rekindle the Romance campaign, which is fronted by TV host Emma Willis, as they help couples get their relationship back on track in time for Valentine's Day.
Top 10 Most Romantic movie moments ever:
1. Titanic - front of the ship scene
2. Love Actually - signs scene
3. Ghost - clay turning scene
4. The Notebook - the writing scene
5. Pretty Woman -final ladder climbing scene
6. Dirty Dancing - 'Nobody puts Baby in the corner' scene
7. Sleepless in Seattle - final Empire State Building scene
8. Lost in Translation - final whisper scene
9. An Officer and a Gentleman - final factory floor scene
10. Casablanca - kissing scene