Gal Gadot confirms that Brett Ratner will not be involved in Wonder Woman 2

2017-11-16 10:18
 

Cape Town – Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot has confirmed that Brett Ratner will not be involved in the sequel.

Earlier this week Page Six reported that Gadot threatened to leave the film if Ratner would profit from it as his company RatPac-Dune Entertainment had a co-financing deal with Warner Bros.

This comes after multiple reports of sexual harassment and misconduct allegations against the producer. 

On Wednesday Gadot appeared on the Today show and said that the issue had been resolved before the report.

Speaking to host Savannah Guthrie she said: "The truth is, there's so many people involved in making this movie — it's not just me — and they all echoed the same sentiments.

"So everyone knew what was the right thing to do, but there was nothing for me to actually come and say because it was already done before this article came out."

Watch the clip here:

Ratner has denied the allegations against him and is suing one of his accusers for libel.

NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.