Comedian Jimmy Carr has blamed Reeva Steenkamp for her own death in shocking joke he made during the Q Awards!

Viral video of the day: Shia LaBeouf the cannibal who lives in the woods and kill people for sport! Watch it here!

RHCP fans: The Golden Circle rant

2012-08-30 15:11

Stefania Batault says:

Sandton City hyper, no one , not even first in line managed to get Golden Circle tickets.First 10 in queue got General Admission and then only seated tickets available. Guys started queuing at 3 am.....Big Concerts used photo on their site. Feel really bad for them.

Mariska Everard says:

I bought tickets for the JHB concerts.We were in line since 4am and consequently we were first. We believed that we would get Golden Circle tickets as the first in line is basically secured to get them.

The event was supposed to be launched around the country at 9am but our outlet was only able to access the event at 09:02, by 09:04 our tickets were processed but to our SHOCK GC was already sold out!!! I was very disgruntled and upset? Feel cheated out of my GC tickets!  But still very happy for GS tickets…but still….

Craig De Villiers says:

First in queue in Elsies River, in fact almost only one in queue ( I live in Bloubergstrand ) At 09:03 we are on Computicket website to be told Golden Circle sold out - WTF? How can these guys keep holding the monopoly with service like this?

Evert van Staaden says:

A friend of mine queued since 06:00 this morning in the hope of getting golden circle tickets for the Cape Town show, he was first in the queue, but still we must be happy with general standing. Computicket sucks, end of story, and obviously they don't really give a damn as they get their money either way.

Hanré Loubser says:

Was in que since 06:00 in the morning. 7th from the front. 2 sales counters. I couldn't even get general standing. Sold out in under 20 minutes. In my opinion, I don't see how this is possible without the pre-sale selling more than they were allowed.

Tyrone Hunt says:

I armed my friend with my credit card and he went to the most rural Shoprite we know of. We got Linkin Park tickets at that outlet without any problems.

BBM Conversation:
Werner @ 09:01am: System shows that tickets are not made available yet.
Werner @ 09:07am: Golden Circle SOLD OUT!!!
Werner @ 09:14am: SYSTEM CRASHED!!!

So I got in the online queue about 9:30, just after 11am it was my turn. Went seating tickets, x5. Website does not process my request. Computicket SPECIALISE in selling tickets for events… That's what they do, and they can't even get it right.

Lee-Ann says:

My Boyfriend and I were outside checkers at 11pm last night and we slept over to ensure or Golden Circle ticket spot, we were first in line and first to be helped but as soon as it hit 9am, Golden Circle tickets were "Sold out"!? Absurd! We were told by websites that there will be more than enough? So unfair!

Disclaimer: This is an article written by a Channel24 user. The views of users published on Channel24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Channel24. Channel24 reserves the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.

- Channel24

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
2 comments
Comment 0 characters remaining

Recent News

The African continent is home to some of the most diverse music on the planet, and some of the world’s best music festivals. Read More »

The last month has been like the Hollywood break-up month, with divorces, splits, separation and rumours of rocky relationships filling our site. Break-ups suck, even if you are a celeb. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.