Cape Town - Spring is officially here and we’re ready to make life even more colourful at Life In Colour, so here’s how to best prepare for this incredible event, so you can enjoy it to the max!
Here is a TOP 10 list of what you need to know for Africa’s FIRST EVER Paint Party:
1. What to wear: We’re encouraging everyone to wear white so you’ll be a 'canvas' for the paint! Also make sure to bring an extra change of clothes for the ride home, so you keep the car a paint free zone. Don’t worry, the paint washes out easily, so go #HardInThePaint!
2. Banners: Bring banners for show at the event so you can make it into the Life In Colour after movie! The crazier, the better.
3. Planning to be right in the front? Be sure to protect your eyes or remember to blink! You'll be right in front of the paint action, but have fun as you go #HardInThePaint! A reminder that our paint is safe and non-toxic.
4. Safe Zones: There will be safe zones for you to get out of the paint. These will be located on either sides of the venue and they will be paint-free zones.
5. Paying System at event: The bar and food court will work on a cashless system. There will be loading stations for everyone to load coupons onto a card. There won't be an ATM at the venue, but the loading stations will have credit card machines to reload your coupons onto the event cards.
A photo posted by Life In Color (@lictour) on Aug 23, 2015 at 4:43pm PDT
6. What can you buy? Various food items and alcoholic beverages will be on sale. PLEASE NOTE - No items are allowed to be brought in.
7. What else will be at the event? There will be a Paint store to buy your own bottles of paint, Merchandise store and a Cigarette Lounge. Dragon Energy Drink will also be at the entrance of the venue with their Music Truck and Svedka Vodka will have their Svedka Girls there to take pics with.
8. Parking at the venue: General parking will be marked off and Entrance 7 & 8 will be the access points to the venue. VVIP will have preferential parking in front of those access points.
9. Tickets will be on sale at the gate if we don’t sell out ahead of the event, but be safe and get your tickets now!
10. And Finally! Take as many photos as possible on the night and tag your incredible night out using #LifeInColourSA #LICtour #LICME hashtags when posting. Joburg, are you ready to go #HardInThePaint?
A photo posted by Life In Color (@lictour) on Jul 20, 2015 at 8:04am PDT
Saturday, 5 September 2015: 947 Presents Life In Colour South Africa - Johannesburg
Line-up: Danny Avila (Spain), TiMO ODV, DJ Kent, Pascal & Pearce, DJ JC, Felix Brendel, Vin Deysel, Mark Stent, Kyle Cassim
Venue: JHB Expo Centre, Nasrec - Cnr Nasrec & Rand Show road, Johannesburg Event Starts: 7pm
Tickets and information available here.
Ticket Prices: all pricing excludes booking fee
VIP: R599 (Includes – Paint Free Zone, Raised VIP Deck, Private Bar, Private Toilets & Express Queuing)
VVIP: R2000 (Includes - Paint Free Zone, Raised VVIP Deck, Free Drinks within VVIP, Private Bar, Private Trailer Toilets & Express Queuing)
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Kings of Leon - which includes brothers Caleb Followill, Nathan Followill and Jared Followill and their cousin Matthew Followill - are set to perform at the MTV EMAs. Read More »
Dr Luke has refuted allegations that he abused Kesha by "pressuring" her into starving herself. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 6 500 000
HousesR 6 900 000
HousesR 3 740 000