Cape Town – Want to spend a whole weekend chilling and learning to play guitar with blues maestro Dan Patlansky?
We know we want to!
It’s almost time for Dan’s annual Guitar Weekend in Clarens taking place from 19 - 21 August.
Consisting of 3 days of guitar workshops, this is an invaluable experience for all skills levels.
But don’t let us convince you, check out these 5 reasons from Dan the man himself why you should join him:
1) You get to hang out with people with the exact same thing in common as you, which is the love (almost sickness) for the guitar.
2) Countless jam sessions with like-minded guitar players.
3) You'll form friendships and bonds that go far further than the guitar weekends.
4) I'll simplify and stream line a lot of what I do playing wise and make it far easier to do in a far quicker time frame.
5) You'll experience all this in the beautiful countryside of Clarens without any distractions.
Spaces are limited, so be sure to book your place NOW.
Date: 19 - 21 August 2016Venue: ClarensPrice: R3850For more info/Bookings e-mail: email@example.com
Every year the Joubert-Tradauw Vineyards welcome visitors from all over to experience a fun-filled lifestyle festival in the Klein Karoo from 7 to 9 October. Get all the deets here. Read More »
Drake has released a 21-minute film entitled Please Forgive Me which was shot in SA earlier this year. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
HousesR 2 500 000
HousesR 1 450 000
HousesR 1 599 000