Cape Town – From singing on The Mickey Mouse Club to becoming super-stars, we take a look at some of today’s biggest stars who started their career in the 90s.
THEN AND NOW:
(Use the slider on the photo to see the stars Then and Now)
1) Britney SpearsThe Hit Me Baby One More Time pop princess has had quite a ride. From a blossoming pop career to public meltdowns that made her shave her head, Britney’s back and looking better than ever.What’s she up to now? Britney’s brand new album, titled Glory, will be released on 26 August.
2) Justin TimberlakeStarting out in the boy band NSYNC, Justin was the only one who branched out and launched a successful solo career. He’s also done some acting in big films such as The Social Network and Friends With Benefits. What’s he up to now? He recently released a brand single, Can’t Stop The Feeling, which is for the animated film Trolls, and he is working on his new album.
3) Mariah CareyMariah has definitely earned her diva status! As the world's best-selling recording artist of the 1990s and one of the biggest-selling artists of all time, need we say more?What’s she up to now? She’s busy shooting a reality show, titled Mariah’s World, which is premiering on 4 December.
4) Christina AguileraHer hits Genie In A Bottle and What A Girl Wants put her on the fast road to success. Although her acting career didn’t quite take off, she’s been a very successful coach on The Voice. What’s she up to now? She’s working on her new album that will reportedly drop later this year.
5) Jennifer LopezFrom a successful singing career to acting for movies and now TV, Jenny from the block has done it all. What’s she up to now? JLo can currently be seen in new TV series Shades of Blue and she’s released two new singles this year. A new album is also in the works.
We round up some awesome music events happening this weekend so you can celebrate Heritage Day in style! Read More »
A Minnesota judge has scheduled a closed hearing to deal with a dispute between potential heirs and the trust company overseeing Prince's estate. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
HousesR 1 450 000
HousesR 2 300 000
HousesR 3 400 000