In an e-mail to The Associated Press, the singer's publicist says Beyonce has been advised by her doctors to rest.
She was scheduled to perform at the Sportpaleis in Antwerp.
The show will be rescheduled and tickets can be used at that show.
Her next tour date is on Wednesday at the same arena.
The statement says "she is awaiting word from her doctors before making a decision."
Beyoncé, 31, launched her Mrs Carter World Tour last month in Belgrade, Serbia.
It wraps on 5 August at the Barclays Centre in Brooklyn, New York City.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
Jay Z has been nominated for the Songwriters Hall of Fame next year, which will make him the first ever rapper to receive the honour. Read More »
After finally acknowledging his Nobel Prize win in a post on his website, Bob Dylan has now mysteriously removed it again. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 6 900 000
HousesR 2 495 000