M-Net officially turns 30 years old today – celebrating three decades of bringing viewers across the African continent premium TV content

Reeva Steenkamp's best friend finally breaks her silence with beautiful tribute on Instagram

Intruder found at JLo's estate

2013-08-22 17:35
Jennifer Lopez
Southampton - Police say an intruder had been living for a week on Jennifer Lopez's property in the Hamptons while she was away.

Southampton police said on Wednesday the entertainer had an order of protection against 49-year-old John Dubis. Information on why the order was obtained was not immediately available.

According to Newsday, workers found Dubis on the property on 8 August and called police. He was arraigned on charges of burglary, criminal contempt, stalking and possession of burglar tools. He's due in court on 28 August.

Dubis is being held on $100 000 bail.

Newsday says the publicist for the singer-actress couldn't be reached for comment, and it was unclear whether Dubis had a lawyer.

Read more on:    jennifer lopez  |  celebrities

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Recent News

After a hugely successful first Malkop Summer Rock Festival in 2015, the festival is back in 2016 in one of the country’s most beautiful regions. Get all the deets here! Read More »

Café Roux, Noordhoek’s much-loved premiere live music venue is coming to the city with a brand new branch in Shortmarket Street. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.