Lady Gaga ticket rules released
Cape Town – Computicket has released details and rules on how to book tickets for Lady Gaga's performances in South Africa on her Born This Way Ball tour.
It was announced early on Monday that Lady Gaga will be performing in Johannesburg on 30 November at the FNB Stadium and in Cape Town on 3 December at the Cape Town Stadium.
Lady Gaga will be supported by special guests British glam rock band The Darkness, best known for their hit I Believe In A Thing Called Love
, and her longtime performance partner and DJ, LADY STARLIGHT.
Ticket prices range from R515-615 for seated levels, and R715 for standing tickets.Booking for the event will open in 3 stages:
1. Public bookings for Johannesburg and Cape Town (internet only) opens at 09:00 on Tuesday, 19 June.
2. Public bookings for Johannesburg venue (Computicket outlets, call-centre and internet) opens at 09:00 on Thursday, 21 June.
3. Public bookings for Cape Town venue (Computicket outlets, call-centre and internet) opens at 09:00 on Friday, 22 June.Important information when booking your ticket:
1. An online queuing system will be used for bookings informing customers of their position in the virtual queue.
2. You have 10 minutes to pay for your tickets once you have reached the front of the queue to prevent other customers holding on to quantities of tickets that they never end up paying for.
3. In order to protect user security while making payments, customers must be registered on the Computicket website
in order to book and pay for tickets.
4. Tickets are limited to 8 per person for internet and call centre bookings, no limit through the stores.
5. Credit cards used for ticket payments must be 3D secure or Verified by Visa (this take's place with individual banks) for a payment to be successfully processed
6. AMEX and Diners Club credit cards will not be accepted as per new policy, but can be used at the stores.
7. Customers making use of the print@home facility are advised to print their tickets at a later date to avoid delays due to high volumes of web traffic.
Watch this how-to video for details on using Computicket's queuing system.
* What do you think of the announcement of Lady Gaga performing in South Africa this year? Would you have preferred it to be another musical act? Let us know what you think!