Paparazzi ordered by court to stay away from Harry Styles

2013-12-17 15:30
 
Harry Styles
London - A British High Court judge has ordered paparazzi to stay away from One Direction member Harry Styles.

The order from Justice Nicola Davies bars several photographers from pursuing the singer by car or motorcycle, placing him under surveillance and loitering or waiting within 50 meters of his home.

Styles' lawyer, David Sherborne, said the singer had gone to court after failing to persuade the photographers to stop their behavior voluntarily.

Sherborne said 19-year-old Styles - one-fifth of the world's biggest boy band - "is not trying to prevent fans approaching him in the street and taking photos. He remains happy to do that, as he always has."

The court order was originally granted last week. On Monday the judge continued it until another hearing on 13 January.

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.