Not only is the video fitting to his new single Setting Suns but it also highlights the true beauty of Cape Town.
In an emotional heartfelt message he posted on Facebook, the singer wrote how ending his Whispers Tour adventure in South Africa was the best thing he could’ve asked for.
Here are 6 things that made us fall more in love with Passenger and the Setting Suns video:
1. Passenger and his guitar with the mountains in the horizon...
2. The freedom of our majestic sea creatures...
3. The beautiful landscape where mountain and ocean meet...
4. "The city skyline and the fields of green."
5. The love and appreciation he has for his fans...
6. Ending with Cape Town showing off her beautiful sunset...
Take it all in and watch the full music video here:
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
It was all glitz and glam as Africa's top music stars were honoured at the 2015 MTV Africa Music Awards in Johannesburg on Saturday night. See all the pics here! Read More »
It was on a Monday morning 10 years ago today that SA woke up to the devastating news that pop star, dancer, kwaito queen, trendsetter and ‘bad girl’ Lebo Mathosa had died. Charl Blignaut talks to people who knew and worked with her. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 1 985 000
HousesR 3 300 000
HousesR 2 495 000