Orlando Bloom swings a punch at Justin Bieber at a restaurant in Ibiza and the crowd goes wild!

21 pictures of celebs and their partners from Strictly Come Dancing episode 2 you have to see!

Charlie Sheen in trouble over Men pics

2012-02-16 16:00
 

Los Angeles - The makers of TV comedy Two and a Half Men have told Charlie Sheen to stop using their photos to promote his upcoming new show Anger Management, industry sources said on Wednesday.

Lawyers for Warner Bros television studio sent a cease and desist letter to Sheen and the makers of Anger Management claiming ownership of at least two photos of the actor from his years with hit show Two and a Half Men.

The legal letter said the photos were used in material distributed at a TV industry marketing event in January to promote Sheen's new programme, which is due to be broadcast on the FX network later this year, the sources said.

Sheen was fired from his starring role in Two and A Half Men last year in a bitter public dispute with the comedy's creator and its makers. The wayward actor was replaced in September with Ashton Kutcher.

Anger Management is loosely based on the 2003 film of the same name. It will see Sheen playing a therapist who causes chaos in the lives of his patients with his unconventional methods.

Sheen has an ownership stake in the show, which is being produced by Lionsgate Television and Debmar-Mercury. Lionsgate and Debmar-Mercury declined to comment on the letter on Wednesday and the FX network did not return calls for comment.

- Reuters

NEXT ON CHANNEL24X

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining
 

Recent News

An Ohio amusement park ride that swings riders as high as 38m has been closed indefinitely after a cable snapped, injuring two visitors. Read More »

A former British tabloid reporter has been given a 10-month suspended prison sentence for his role in the phone hacking scandal that shook Rupert Murdoch's media empire. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.