PHOTOS: Little Princess Charlotte and Prince George look adorable as they arrive in Canada!

Social media remembers Kwaito singer Mandoza as his funeral service is underway in Soweto

Laurence Fishburne restraining order denied

2013-01-24 12:56
 
Los Angeles - A judge has refused to grant actor Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.

A Los Angeles Superior Court Judge said on Wednesday she could not consider Mark Francisco's criminal history, and she did not think his conduct warranted a restraining order.

The actor had been given a temporary restraining order, but the judge said Francisco's conduct didn't warrant an extension.

Francisco, who police say was recently paroled on a cyberstalking case, allegedly went to the actor's home on 1 January and threatened to evict the family.

Fishburne's attorney Donald Etra said that Francisco was waving an umbrella. The actor's security guard testified the man was agitated while speaking to him and police outside the gated home.
Read more on:    laurence fishburne  |  celebrities

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
 

Recent News

Prince William has talked of 'dark moments' in his job as an air ambulance pilot. Read More »

Kensington Palace announced that Prince William and his wife Kate will bring their two young children on their official visit to Canada. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.