Sinead O'Connor has been 'located safe' after a statement on her Facebook page said she had taken an overdose

M-Net is facing a class action complaint over alleged racial discrimination in the Magic in Motion Academy

Masseur drops John Travolta sex claim

2012-05-15 21:57

Los Angeles - One of the two male masseurs who accused John Travolta of sexual assault has dropped his lawsuit, court papers showed on Tuesday.

The unidentified man, referred to as John Doe No 1, who claimed that the Hollywood star groped him during a massage session in Beverly Hills in January, filed a notice of dismissal with the federal court in Los Angeles.

The man was reported last week to have said he got the wrong date of the alleged incident after photos and restaurant receipts surfaced putting the Grease actor in New York on the same day.

A second man is still pursuing his claims of sexual misconduct against Travolta in an Atlanta hotel, his attorney said on Tuesday.

Read more on:    john travolta  |  us  |  movies publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
Comments have been closed for this article.

Recent News

Prince Harry has presented Archbishop Desmond Tutu with the insignia of an hounorary member of The Order of the Companions of Honour. Read More »

Prince Harry met with Archbishop Desmond Tutu in Cape Town to chat about the Tutu Legacy Foundation. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.