Shia LaBeouf has revealed that he was raped during his #IAMSORRY performance art installation

SA EXCLUSIVE: Listen to a pre-stream of AC/DC’s new album Rock or Bust ahead of its launch right here!

Ashton Kutcher unsure about Men future

2012-03-14 22:12
 
Los Angeles - Ashton Kutcher has "no idea" about the future of Two and a Half Men.

The 34-year-old actor joined the show as a replacement for Charlie Sheen last year but admitted he hasn't been told yet if the programme will be renewed for a tenth season or if he will even continue to play the role of broken-hearted internet billionaire Walden Schmidt.

He said: "I don't think the show's been picked up for another season yet. I absolutely adore the time that I'm having. I'm having a great time on the show. There's some work I have during summer.

"I haven't heard from the powers that be yet."

Big storylines

Meanwhile, creator Chuck Lorre revealed Charlie is still a part of the show's "DNA" despite his acrimonious exit where he verbally blasted the showrunner.

He said: "It's in our DNA. He's very much a part of our show, part of our lives. We've had wonderful years together and I'm not going to pretend they didn't happen."

If Two and a Half Men is renewed for a tenth season, Chuck has promised big storylines for Jake (played by Angus T Jones) as he graduates high school.

He said: "There are some milestones coming up at the end of the season for the show, including Angus' character graduating high school. What's next for the young taterhead? We're starting to explore that now because it's a huge transition for this young man; what's going to happen to him afterwards and how terrifying it is for his parents."


- BangShowBiz

NEXT ON CHANNEL24X

SABC starts digital magazine

2014-11-28 16:50

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining
 

Recent News

SABC starts digital magazine

2014-11-28 16:50

The SABC is launching its own, new digital consumer magazine, Evoke, which will be available to readers on the internet and on their smartphones and tablets. Read More »

On Sunday night June Steenkamp will break her silence in an interview with Devi Sankaree Govender. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.