Bill Cosby's 2015 concert in Iowa postponed indefinitely

2014-12-09 11:30
 

Los Angeles — An Iowa venue says a Bill Cosby performance scheduled for next year has been postponed indefinitely.

The Des Moines Civic Centre said on Monday it notified ticket holders that they will receive a refund for the planned 7 March concert.

Cosby stage shows have been cancelled in several other states. The actions follow renewed allegations by women claiming decades-old sexual assaults by the 77-year-old comedian.

Cosby has denied the allegations.

Last week, Los Angeles police opened an investigation into a woman's claims that Cosby molested her in 1974, when she was 15 years old. The woman, Judy Huth, is suing Cosby for sexual battery.

Cosby has never been charged with a crime and settled the only other sexual assault case against him. That case was filed by Andrea Constand, a former worker at Temple University in Philadelphia.

Read more on:    bill cosby  |  tv  |  celebrities

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
0 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.