This is what Angelina Jolie wore when she walked down the aisle to marry Brad Pitt in France

Jennifer Lawrence has contacted authorities to investigate who stole and posted nude images of her online

Charlie Sheen: Two and Half Men is cursed

2012-11-28 09:36
 
Los Angeles - Charlie Sheen said on Tuesday that hit TV series Two and a Half Men, on which he starred for years, is "cursed", after the young star of the show Angus T. Jones called the show "filth".

Sheen, who was sacked from the comedy show last year following his own public meltdown, was speaking as the show's producers remained tight-lipped about how they will deal with the outburst by actor Jones.

"With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed," Sheen told People magazine.

Nineteen-year-old Jones, who reportedly earns $350 000 an episode playing the character Jake in the show now starring Ashton Kutcher, attacked the program after apparently undergoing a religious revelation.

"If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men. I'm on Two and a Half Men, and I don't want to be on it," he said in a video posted by the Forerunner Christian Church on YouTube.

No comment

"Please stop watching it; stop filling your head with filth. Please," he said in the video.

Jones signed up for a new one-year contract in May for the show, from which Sheen was sacked after he gave a series of increasingly erratic and explosive interviews about the show's producer, Chuck Lorre.

Sheen, who portrayed hedonistic jingle writer Charlie Harper, was replaced by Kutcher on the top-rated comedy series, which has been a hit since it was launched in 2003.

The show's makers have so far declined to comment publicly on the young actor's outburst.

Paul McGuire, a spokesman for Warner Bros, which produces the show along with CBS, said on Monday: "We are not commenting on the comments made by Angus T. Jones."

- AFP

NEXT ON CHANNEL24X

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
14 comments
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining
 

Recent News

None of the contestants on Strictly Come Dancing went home this week! Read More »

We recently had an interview with 12-year-old Durban local Rebecca Eggersglusz about her acting debut in the BBC drama, Our Girl. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.