The Editor of YOU has published an official apology after the magazine’s latest cover story caused a stir online

Renée Zellweger reacts to social media storm over her face and says she's glad people think she looks different

Charlie Sheen disappointed with Men

2011-10-25 07:15
 
Los Angeles - Charlie Sheen is "extremely disappointed" with Two and a Half Men.

The 46-year-old actor - who spent seven years on the programme before he was sacked earlier this year following erratic behaviour - admitted his replacement Ashton Kutcher is "doing the best he can", but the comedian is not happy with how the show is going after a recent decline in viewing figures.

He told TMZ.com: "He's doing the best he can. I don't think the role is cursed, but I'm extremely disappointed with how they're handling what I left behind."

When asked about the show's recent decline in ratings, he said: "People aren't stupid, you know. Not all of them."

The first episode of the current series attracted around 27.8 million viewers, however the sitcom's recent ratings saw just over 14.85 million people tune in.

Following the current season's opening episode, Charlie said he was "impressed" and he praised Ashton for his Two and a Half Men debut, describing his performance as "terrific".

He explained: "I think everybody won. I thought the show was really good. I thought [Ashton] was terrific.

"It was a little bizarre watching it, but yeah, for the most part I was really impressed with what they did."

- BangShowBiz

NEXT ON CHANNEL24X

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
1 comment
Add your comment
Comment 0 characters remaining
 

Recent News

Saturday Night Live is giving its on-screen diversity another boost. NBC says the comic institution is adding Leslie Jones to its cast. Read More »

Argentina's ambassador to Britain has demanded an apology from the BBC over an ill-fated trip by car show Top Gear to the country. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.