Jon Snow, Khaleesi and the Imp are set to earn big bucks on the seventh series of Game of Thrones

Chris Brown is being sued for allegedly 'attacking' his manager Mike G with 'repeated punches to the face and neck'

Charlie Sheen to be killed off

2011-06-28 11:40
 
Los Angeles - Charlie Harper, Charlie Sheen's character in Two and a Half Men, will die off-screen.

The troubled actor was fired from the sitcom and replaced by Ashton Kutcher after his eccentric behaviour and constant feuds with creator Chuck Lorre.

Lorre has now decided Charlie Harper dies off screen, meaning the star can never return to the programme.

According to gossip website TMZ, Charlie's brother Alan and nephew Jake will learn "Charlie Harper has bit the dust" as "TV screens turn dark for just a minute or two".

Sheen was axed from the popular show earlier this year and it was later revealed Punk'd star Ashton Kutcher would replace him as the lead star of the show, although playing a different character.

After landing a role in the sitcom - where he will work with co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T Jones - Kutcher claimed he felt like he had "won the lottery".

While there's no chance of him returning to Two and a Half Men, Sheen is set to sign a deal for his TV comeback this week in a completely new show created "for him".

A source close to the negotiations said: "It's a show created with him and for him.

"The deal should get signed by tomorrow, but with lawyers you never know. No later than Friday."
NEXT ON CHANNEL24X

24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
14 comments
Comments have been closed for this article.
 

Recent News

Matthew McConaughey says he has discussed the possibility of returning to True Detective with series creator Nic Pizzolatto. Read More »

The SABC has come up with mind-boggling reasons for why the public broadcaster has decided to censor public protest visuals on SABC TV news. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.