Los Angeles - Prince Harry has been offered a role in Game of Thrones.
The 30-year-old royal has been approached by HBO bosses to appear in the sixth series of the fantasy drama, although is yet to decide whether to accept the opportunity.
A source said:Harry has been offered a cameo in the sixth series of Game Of Thrones', which starts filming in Northern Ireland this summer.
"At the moment he's not made a decision but the offer is on the table.
"There are plenty of opportunities for him to take up a role."
However, the prince - who is fifth in line for the throne after his father Prince Charles, brother Prince William, and his nephew and niece Prince George and Princess Charlotte - is reportedly unsure whether he can commit to the role due to his hectic schedule of royal engagements, despite the fact he is a "big fan" of the show.
The source told the Daily Star newspaper: "The show is huge and there are plenty of A-listers queuing up for a cameo.
"But the creators won't offer one to just anyone. Harry is a big fan and loves the show. To have him on would be TV gold."
If Harry does take the role, he won't be the first royal visitor to the show's set, as his grandparents Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip toured the Paint Hall Studios in Belfast, where the show is filmed, as part of a three-day visit to the area in June last year.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
We had a quick chat with Penny Rider about taking that all important first star baker award in the new season of SA Bake Off. Read More »
A source told Channel24 that the SABC won’t see another episode of 7de Laan if there’s no signed contract by Monday. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 3 300 000
HousesR 2 495 000
HousesR 3 220 000