Los Angeles - Jeremy Clarkson is due to give his first BBC interview since leaving Top Gear.
The show's former presenter will appear on Chris Evans' BBC Radio 2 Breakfast Show on Thursday morning.
Announcing the news he said: "It's the first interview he's given, since parting company with the BBC, as far as Top Gear is concerned. And we will be talking about what's going on with him now and Richard (Hammond) and James (May) as well - and what perhaps could be going on in the future."
Jeremy, 55, was informed by the BBC that his contract would not be renewed after he admitted to punching and verbally abusing producer Oisin Tymon.
His exit was received with mix reviews and BBC General Director Tony Hall received death threats for the decision.
Chris has always supported the controversial presenter and previously stated in his column for The Mail on Sunday newspaper that his exit from the show was a "huge loss".
He was rumoured to be being lined up to step into Jeremy's shoes but said at the time: "I'm flattered that others seem to think my involvement would be a good idea. But they're hugely misguided.
"I also happen to think I actually wouldn't be very good at it."
As well as discussing Jeremy's future on the show, it is likely that the car enthusiasts will chat about the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix which runs from Thursday to Sunday.
24.com publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.
We had a quick chat with Penny Rider about taking that all important first star baker award in the new season of SA Bake Off. Read More »
A source told Channel24 that the SABC won’t see another episode of 7de Laan if there’s no signed contract by Monday. Read More »
10 epic pics.
All the deets.
South AfricaCity Press
Johannesburg CBDResourcing Solutions
HousesR 1 750 000
HousesR 2 495 000
HousesR 6 900 000