Six reporters, photographers and media chiefs are to be tried for invasion of privacy over topless photos of Kate Middleton

In a beautiful written piece for the New York Times, Trevor Noah paints a picture of his childhood with his mother

NBC firmly shuts door on Bill Cosby

2015-01-19 10:13

Pasadena - NBC's top entertainment executive says the door is firmly shut to Bill Cosby's return to the network.

In the wake of new and renewed allegations of sexual assault against Cosby, NBC executive Bob Greenblatt said on Friday that it was "safe to say" NBC would never air a project with the comedian.

NBC had previously announced it was dropping its plans to develop a new sitcom with Cosby, whose The Cosby Show was a smash hit for the network 30 years ago.

Cosby's planned return to NBC was announced last year, before the rising tide of accusations against Cosby by women claiming he drugged and assaulted them. Cosby, who has denied some of the allegations, has never been charged in any of the alleged assaults.

Read more on:    nbc  |  bill cosby  |  tv  |  celebrities publishes all comments posted on articles provided that they adhere to our Comments Policy. Should you wish to report a comment for editorial review, please do so by clicking the 'Report Comment' button to the right of each comment.

Comment on this story
1 comment
Comments have been closed for this article.

Recent News

It seems like you can find love on the bachelor after all. Read More »

AMC's The Walking Dead returned for another season with an episode likely to become the series' most-watched ever Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.