Amp Events has announced that rock icons Pixies will be touring South Africa in March next year!

Meet Iain Thomas, the 36-year-old South African poet who is famous all over the world except in SA

Keeping Up With The Kardashians resumes filming but Kim isn’t ready for the spotlight yet

2016-10-15 11:51

Los Angeles - Keeping Up With The Kardashians has resumed filming.

Although the reality TV show was “put on hold indefinitely” after Kim Kardashian West was robbed at gunpoint in her hotel in Paris, France, earlier this month, her sister Kendall Jenner reportedly filmed some scenes last week.

According to, Kendall, 20, was seen with TV cameras at the What Goes Around Comes Around store opening in Beverly Hills, where she filmed for around 15 minutes.

Earlier this month, filming on the E! show was put on hold following Kim's ordeal.

A spokesperson from the broadcasting network said: “All of us at E! are incredibly thankful that Kim Kardashian West is safe, and we send her and her family our love and support.

“Keeping Up With the Kardashians was not filming at the time of the robbery. Our focus right now is entirely on Kim's well-being.”

Kim has been keeping a low profile since the robbery but last week she stepped out to visit a restaurant.

An eyewitness told E! News: “She was with security. She made a brief, 30-minute trip to a restaurant in Beverly Hills. She was with a female friend and looked very downcast and sombre, not wanting to be seen.”

The last time the beauty was photographed before last week was when she left the apartment in New York which she stayed in with husband Kanye West after her return to the US.

A source said previously: “Kim is doing better but she still has a long way to recover from the robbery. She has been receiving some professional therapy. Her friends and family have been really supportive. Her sisters and mom have been checking on her every day.”

Kim recently missed out on the wrap party for the upcoming 12th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, after it was reported she had "no big plan" to return to the show.

A source said: “There is not a big plan in place for her comeback. It's only been a week. She is still staying off the grid and away from everything.”


Recent News

Although a new contract will definitely be concluded for 7de Laan, uncertainty remains over whether it will be broadcast on Monday since Hlaudi Motsoeneng first wants to meet with the producers. Read More »

SABC is getting its very first locally produced telenovela, Keeping Score. Read More »

inside channel 24

There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.