Cape Town – The Voice SA talent, Zoë Modiga, needs no introduction.
If you're as hooked as us to the talent show she would be gracing your TV screen every Sunday evening.
The full-time musician, singer-songwriter and composer, mesmerised us all with her performance of Hozier’s, Take Me To Church in her blind audition.
With the help of Coach Lira she's only been getting better.
1. Nickname: Zoe
2. I entered the Voice SA because … I wanted exposure, the opportunity to work with an established mentor, to challenge myself musically and expand on music business knowledge.
3. The best thing about working with coach Lira is … her heart, her genuine vibes and willingness to share all that she's learnt practically. She's an icon and she's very giving with herself. It's inspiring.
4. If I could sing one song for the rest of my life it would be … Blue Rose by Lizz Wright.
5. Before I hit the stage I … pray and download my songs character so that I am as true to the story as possible.
6. My musical crush is … Tupac Shakur, my taste is temperamental for the living folks.
7. I’d most like to do a duet with … Laura Mvula, Lianne La Havas, Nakhane Toure and a couple of music friends.
8. I never leave my house without … perfume, lip balm and breath mints.
9. My biggest weakness is … impatience.
10. If I win the Voice SA I will … scream!
This Sunday at 17:00 on ?#TheVoiceSA? on M-Net: all 13 talent perform, tracks available on iTunes and appearances from Matthew Mole and Monark!
The stars of Will & Grace reunited for a mini-reunion episode and it's everything! Read More »
Sello Maake Ka-Ncube’s final scene as Scandal! mega-villain Lucas will be airing this week. Read More »
South AfricaCity Press
Cape TownCity Press
HousesR 2 500 000
HousesR 2 300 000
TownhousesR 4 950 000