Pearl Thusi (Photo: Facebook)
“I've taken the decision to never tweet again about my true feelings about anything. Ppl can't handle the truth. Work only. it was fun tho” (Sic) she tweeted on Monday afternoon.
Twitter beef aside, Pearl has been on the grind, hosting the brand new local reality show Lip Sync Battle Africa and landing herself an international movie role.
1. Pearl Thusi was crowned Miss South Africa Teen’s first princess in 2003.
2. Pearl is co-owner of the modelling agency Ayana Africa with comedian David Kau.
3. She studied Drama Studies at the University of Witwatersrand.
4. Her full name is Sithembile Xola Pearl Thusi.
5. She launched her own hair care range, Black Pearl by Pearl Thusi in November 2015.
6. She has two sisters Pamela and Prunella.