Minnie on ANC, Bonang and more
PIC: Getty Images
Minnie Dlamini didn’t hold back in
an interview with Jacaranda FM this morning. The newlywed played a game of
“Never Have I Ever” with the show’s host.
You’ll never guess some of the
things darling of SA television has done. Check out her answers below.
Dlamini has never:
* Had a crush on an ANC member. She
says they’re all “old”.
* Insta-stalked Bonang Matheba. “I
don’t even follow her,” she said.
* Lied about her weight.
* Walked around the house naked.
She says this is “the best thing to do”.
* Stolen another girl’s make-up
“You do make-up at my house. It stays there,” she says, adding that she steals
her friends’ make-up all the time.
* Returned a worn piece of clothing
during her first year in the industry because she was broke and needed to look
* Kissed a girl. Minnie hinted that
viewers would see this in her upcoming three-part TV series, Becoming Mrs
Jones, which will air on Vuzu Amp on Friday 13 October.
* Flirted or cried her way out of a
roadblock. The star refers to this act as “standard procedure”.