Kelly Khumalo, Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu, Khanyi Mbau (Photo: Gallo)
Cape Town - The gowns were sparkly and it was acceptable to wear sunglasses indoors.
Prepare to see lots of costume bling, oversized sunglasses and one white fedora.
1. TV personality Khanyi Mbau and her former husband (and ex-millionaire) businessman Mandla Mthembu attended the award show together. Khanyi accessorised with a hair scrunchy (remember those?) and Mandla, with what can only be described as a "man purse."
2. Singer Kelly Khumalo drew attention to her chest with a massive gold star pendant and rocked some fancy acrylic french tips. Also, bangs.
3. Local RnB singer Danny K brought his mom along to the glitzy event, and decided to go with a pair of brown ombre aviator sunglasses.
3. Afrikaans singer Amor Vittone was also there, along with her former husband Joost van der Westhuizen.
4. Nhlanhla Nciza also went for the ombre sunglasses combo.
5. She even had a different pair for her on-stage performance. And we can't not mention those dangle chandelier earrings. Yes, we did.
6. Former Idols winner Heinz Winkler presented an award.
7. Noeleen Maholwana Sangqu and her huge, massive, gigantic clutch walked the yellow carpet. Noeleen and her bag were accompanied by Alan Ford who wore a white blazer, white fedora and distressed jeans.
8. The Bala Brothers coordinated their outfits perfectly. And apparently silk ties were a thing.
9. And this is what the stage looked like. Gasp!