We caught up with Teme Sebopedi, Michaela Russell and Maurice Paige from Isidingo. (Photo: Instagram/@channel24_sa)
Cape Town – We got to hang out with Teme Sebopedi, Michaela Russell and Maurice Paige from Isidingo at the SABC 3 entertainment stand at this year’s Good Food & Wine Show over the weekend.
The Good Food & Wine Show is South Africa’s premier culinary event and exhibition platform.
The three day extravaganza is packed with tasty offerings and immersive experiences for the whole family.
The show also offers attendees bang for their buck while exploring the latest trends, taking in talks and enjoying interactive experiences with chefs, experts and special guests in the various theatres.
*Michaela Russell loves Thai food and has the best recipe for sticky coconut rice.
Pour a tin of coconut milk and the same quantity of water in a pot. Add rice to the pot and allow it to boil for 30 minutes. Take it off the heat and your rice should be steamy, sticky and tasty.
* Tema loves Oysters so much if she had to eat one thing for the rest of her life, it would be that specific seafood.
* Maurice’s favourite food and wine pairing doesn’t include wine at all. The local star prefers a black label and a traditional Gatsby.
* The worst thing the acting trio have ever eaten while filming was Mopane worms.
* Favourite stall goes to SABC 3 for keeping the crowd entertained throughout the show.
* Favourite meal goes to the gourmet bacon and cheese burger from Jack Rabbit food truck.
* Other celeb spottings included Jenny Morris and J’Something.