Reports: Police take Chicco's gun in Senzo investigation
Chicco Twala (Facebook)
Johannesburg - Well-known musician and producer, Chicco Twala, claims that his gun was taken by police three months after Senzo Meyiwa was shot and killed. Chicco confirmed this to Sunday World.
He says that police wanted to have his gun to run ballistic tests, as they were investigating all angles into the case.
Chicco's son was at the house when the incident took place. Sam Meyiwa, Senzo's dad has publicly spoken out, saying he firmly believes that this was not a 'botched robbery.'
And just three weeks ago, police released a statement saying that they were close to making arrests.
Yet, since then, nothing has happened.
Chicco has previously lashed out at Sam Meyiwa, saying that he is being irresponsible. He now says that there was a bogus Facebook account established, where the person alleges that his son, or even Kelly's in-laws shot Senzo after being involved in an argument.
Police have not confirmed any of the abouve, saying it is all part of an on-going investigation.