David Harbour was nervous to take on the role of Hellboy

2019-04-10 10:49
 

Cape Town - Hellboy star David Harbour reveals that he was nervous about doing a reboot of the comic book classic.

The new film is the third live-action Hellboy film and is directed by Neil Marshall.

In an interview with the Press Association Harbour said he was trepidatious because he didn't want to recreate something that had already been done.

"When they pitched it to me they said: 'We're going to do something very different,' that got me excited."

Hellboy releases in SA cinemas on Friday, 12 April.

Read more on:    david harbour  |  movies  |  hellboy

NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.