Here's what we know about the To All The Boys I've Loved Before sequel

2019-03-25 13:20
 
Lana Condor in a scene from To All the Boys I've L

Cape Town – Filming for the sequel of the hit Netflix movie, To All The Boys I've Loved Before is about to kick off very soon.

Last year actors Lana Condor and Noah Centineo confirmed that a second instalment was in the works.

On Tuesday Noah tweeted, "TATB2 here we come". Of course, Lana responded with, "I can't wait to see you."

SEE THE TWEETS HERE:

Fans of the movie will be delighted to hear that the entire Covey family will be returning, while there is a new director at the helm. 

Anna Cathcart, Janel Parrish and John Corbett will be reprising their roles. Michael Fimognari will be taking over the director's chair from Susan Johnson, who will now be the executive producer. 

According to The Hollywood Reporter due to scheduling clashes, Susan will not be able to direct. 

"Due to the timing of my other projects I won’t be directing the sequel, but as an executive producer, I am looking forward to continuing to share Lara Jean’s story and being part of this franchise," said Susan in a statement. 

Sofia Alvarez will return as the scriptwriter for the sequel based on the books by Jenny Han.

At the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, Lana teased that there will be drama in the upcoming movie. 

Speaking to Entertainment Tonight she said fans can expect, "lots of love and sweetness and awesomeness." "And there's going to be some drama."

Noah won the award for Favourite Actor at the 2019 Kids Choice Awards. 



NEXT ON CHANNELX
There are new stories on the homepage. Click here to see them.