Beauty Brush: How to get the quick 'Messy Bob'
There is something cute and playful about a short hair-do with an unpolished touch. This look is ideal for those mornings where you only have 20 minutes on the clock, but want a quick beat of style that's just a '15 minute in front of the mirror hairstyle.'
Here's how you can get that look:
1) Wash and towel dry hair. Depending on how 'messy' you are going for, dry it more for a subtly messy look or dry it less for the shaggier look.
2) Place a golf-ball size amount of mousse into the roots to give your hair a lift and added texture.
3) Let your wavy locks air-dry until 50 percent dry. Once it is in the drying process, it will fall in it's own messy way.
5)Remove the section one by one as you go.
4) Separate your hair into horizontal sections with your fingers and spritz each section with just a small amount of hair spray to retain the shape.
6) Allow your hair to dry the rest of the way, continue to run your fingers through the strands to loosen the waves as desired.