10 things you didn’t know about actor Dumisani Dlamini
You might know him Crocodile on Sarafina,
Chester on Yizo Yizo 2 or Mbodla on Isibaya, but we had the opportunity to meet man behind all these
loved captivating characters on-screen. A rare occasion this was, Dlamini who
prefers to keep his life as private, told Move!
intriguing facts about his life.
- Before the life of an
entertainer became to be, 54-year-old Dumisani Dlamini was a shoplifter.
- As a child, his mother would
dress him up in outfits to dance at weddings.
- His mother was murdered by his
father while he was overseas.
- He lived in the United States
of America for 17 years.
- He had his first child while he
was a teenager in high school and ran away from home because he was afraid to
tell his parents.
- He is spiritual and credits God
for all the blessings in his life.
- He loves children and has 7 of
his own, the youngest being 1-year-old.
- He is a grandfather to 3
- He loves community work and has
adopted an orphanage home in Kliptown.
- He is a gym fanatic and has a
gym in his house.