16 winning facts about this year's Miss South Africa finalists - Who has more than 70 pageant titles and who owns a pizza restaurant?
Bonang Matheba with Miss SA 2019 Finalists (Photo: Gallo)
Cape Town - The Miss South Africa 2019 top 16 finalists have been announced, and for the first time, you will have a say in who takes the crown.
This year the Miss South Africa Organisation has made it a top priority to select finalists who represent the country's diverse demographic.
To ensure that your favourite secures her place in the top 10, you can vote here.
ALSO READ: Bonang returns as host of Miss SA 2019
And, to help make the decision a little bit easier, here are 16 fun facts about the finalists:
1. Beulah Baduza: She confesses that she fancies Odell Beckham Jnr and has had the biggest crush on him for two years.
2. Chuma Matsaluka: Chuma enjoys hiking, going on coffee dates with herself, reading and spending time with family and friends.
3. Danielle Wallace: A confessed karaoke queen, Danielle describes herself as bold, loving and creative with a crush on Jonathan Boynton-Lee.
4. Eloïse van der Westhuizen: A fan of MasterChef Australia, Game of Thrones and Survivor SA, her favourite meal is pulled lamb tagliatelle pasta.
5. Errin Brits: At the gym, she listens to hip-hop, but when relaxing, she enjoys Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Hozier and Steve Aoki.
6. Keabetswe Kanyane: She loves the TV series The Walking Dead, listening to Bethel Music, Hillsong Worship and CRC Music and eating mala mogodu (tripe).
7. Kgothatso Dithebe: She confesses her guilty pleasure is spending money on clothes and food instead of saving it for something more significant.
8. Lisa Stoffela: She is the owner of a small pizza takeaway restaurant.
9. Loren Leigh Jenneker: Her celeb crush is Johnny Depp - "because I love his spirit and quick wit," - and her guilty pleasure is a milktart cronut.
10. Noluthando Bennett: She admires the filmmaker Ava DuVernay "who is showing us that you have to be bold, you have to be brave, you can use your gift, your purpose to tell a story and be a voice for those that were shut out by the world."
11. Nompumelelo Maduna: She was crowned the first princess in both Miss Earth 2018 and Miss Rivonia.
12. Sasha-Lee Olivier: Her favourite TV series is The Big Bang Theory, and she loves pizza and cheesecake.
13. Sibabalwe (Siba) Gcilitshana: Siba loves singing, meditating, hiking, cooking, travelling, catching up with current affairs, self-care, spending time with her family, reading and catching up with her favourite TV series Killing Eve.
14. Xia Narain: She loves a good horror movie as well as comedies and has kept journals from the age of 12.
15. Zanele Phakathi: She has won more than 70 pageant titles, the first being Little Miss Dobsonville in 2011.
16. Zozibini Tunzi: Zozibini is a hard-core Marvel fan, loved Game of Thrones and has a crush on Jesse Williams.