WARNING: This article is NSFW
Cape Town - We look back at five local celebrities on the cover of Playboy Magazine South Africa.
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner died of natural causes at his home surrounded by family on Wednesday night at the age of 91.
The magazine launched in South Africa in 2011, and introduced Tracy McGregor as their first cover girl.
Model and actress Tshego Seakgeo became the first woman of colour to grace the cover of Playboy South Africa.
Here are 5 celebs who were on the cover of Playboy magazine South Africa:
1. Model Tracy McGregor (April, 2011)
2. Model and actress Tshegofatso Seakgoe (May, 2011)
3. Model and actress Christina Storm (September, 2011)
4. SuperSport presenter Crystal Arnold (June, 2011)
5. Madam and Eve Special Edition (October, 2011)
(Photos: Playboy magazine South Africa)