PHOTO: The Rhythm Sessions/Instagram
Rhythm sessions is a house music production duo that started out filling in Kaya FM at in 2013 and now, four years later they have a following of over one million listeners on the very same station they started at.
Rhythm sessions consists of Edgar Mfaba (Edsoul) and Hlalefang Nomganga (Fang DaRhythm) and their goal is truly just have people experience good music.
* The name “rhythm sessions” were actually the name of a party they used to host at a Primi in Rosebank every Thursday night in 2012/2013 and it stuck.
* They originally started collecting music and then decided to actually use it.
* Rhythm Sessions' first 'golden opportunity' when they played at Spinout in Rosebank
* The two DJ’s are were inspired by other South African DJ’s such as South African DJs Monde, Vinny, Fresh, Oskido, Christos, The Musical Maestro and world renown DJs such as Louie Vega, Kenny Dope, Alix Alverez and many more.
* The duo has a radio show on Kaya FM live every Friday 21H00 – 22H00 and is called ‘The Rhythm Sessions’.
The house DJ's are going to be performing at the Toyota Live, DRUM Beat concert at the Carnival City Lawns, Saturday, 26 August 2017 and you're is sure to be you dancing to their beats.