Those Euphonik rumours? NOT TRUE!
Clearly the festive season is making some people delirious. Yesterday, it was reported that Euphonik's love life was filled with drama. The Daily Sun had not one, not two, but THREE claims about the dj. Let's go through them...
1) Euphonik and his 'baby-mamma' got hitched last weekend.
2) Euphonik and Bonang are 'so yesterday.'
3) Euphonik is with Chomee and they are going strong.
We know. It's a lot, right! Now, The Juice has spoken to insiders, and along with common sense, here's what we know:
THE TRUTH + COMMON SENSE
1) It's a known fact that December is probably one of the busiest times on a dj's calendar. Firstly, getting married over Christmas weekend with a bunch of well-known industry friends when they've had gigs 24/7 ... unless Euphonik and his pals have doubles, it didn't happen. And getting hitched with no-one knowing and no pictures or proof? Nah!
2) Close sources have confirmed to us that Euphonik and Bonang are still very much a couple. They never speak about it. They never will. It's not about their relationship. They were famous prior to BBE (Before Bonang &Euphonik - see what we did there?)
3) Yoh. These Chomee rumours just won't go away. She's denied it. He's denied it. So just where are they coming from? Who has time to make up stuff like this? Too much champers, perhaps?
Make sense to you? Yep, it does.